CIB Operations - CEM Transaction Associate - Taiwan [Requisition #210311492]
Role & Responsibilities:
- Key partnership with stakeholders to drive and deliver product related changes.
- Liaise with various onshore and offshore counterparties to ensure a smooth execution of the transaction.
- Manage project documentations and tracking throughout the development lifecycle according to existing automation governance
- Actively coordinate with internal and external clients for issue resolution and project delivery
- Perform regular updates and communication to the stakeholders on daily process and ongoing projects
- Back-office support for FX, Derivatives, FI (Fixed Income), MM (Money Market) & Money Desk fund transfer.
- Monitoring the status of daily Local currency settlement LRR (Local Regulatory Report) reporting
- Collaborate with Operations teams across Taiwan to gather and document business requirements
- Team management.
- University graduated and with Senior Broker license
- Fluent English writing and speaking ability
- Banking related working experience
- Experience using Alteryx, RPA (UiPath) or Tableau expertise is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel
- Good project management, problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills; able to manage multiple assignments under tight deadlines independently
- Good interpersonal skills, exceptional relationship building and influencing skills
- Ability to assimilate broad-ranging information quickly and to distill it into key points, while communicating clearly
- License: Taiwan Senior Securities Specialist License / Trust Operations Personnel / Financial Markets and Professional Ethics
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Details-oriented and self-motivated
- Good working attitude and communication skill
- Ability to manage/prioritize work and escalate issues
- Adaptable, flexible and willing to work in a dynamic environment.
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Developed problem solving techniques and solutions oriented.
- A team player, ability to multitask and work effectively under pressure and stress.
Application (申請方式)：If you are interested, please submit your application to:
J.P. Morgan has been a leader in helping companies grow and markets develop throughout our history. We collaborate across the globe to deliver the solutions and advice to meet our clients’ needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 100 countries and hold global leadership positions across our businesses. When you join J.P. Morgan you’ll be working with a team committed to being the best; earning the trust of our clients; demanding excellence of yourself.
What makes this the best place to build your career? Because we’ll make the most of all your talents not just your technical skills. We’ll challenge you, but we’ll also make being here as stimulating and diverse as your life is. You’ll be given the tools, training and support needed to help us keep doing first-class business in a first-class way, as we have for over 200 years. Our global platform allows you to have more mobility, choice and opportunities to contribute than you ever imagined. It all adds up to the perfect opportunity to take your career further with us.