Wanna witness the enormous growth opportunities in advanced technology developments?
Wanna unleash your creativity and apply what you’ve learned in school?
Wanna be part of a world-class finance team?
Join TSMC, these will come true.
1. Corporate Finance
TSMC Finance offers a 2-month Summer Intern Program in HsinChu, Taiwan. In this program, you will not only attend a series of training sessions introducing the fundamental of corporate finance and emphasizing on the skillset you need to become a future corporate financier, but also be in charge of a comprehensive project to provide solutions to create value and influence business.
The Accounting Internship program is an eight-week program designed to prepare highly talented Finance / Accounting background students for a career in corporate accounting. Interns will be assigned to specific department based on the candidate’s background, skill set and interests. The assignment will be project-based, relevant to managerial accounting, tax planning or IFRS related, allow you to take responsibility for a major task. And you will experience a sense of personal accomplishment as well as TSMC’s culture through project assignment and structured activities.
3. Finance Business Development
This program will give you the opportunity to immerse in the frontline of semiconductor process technology including Moore’s Law and More-than-Moore and experience the real-life business analysis for shaping up TSMC’s strategy for future growth.
In the meantime, it will sharpen your critical thinking and deepen your understandings in mobile communication (e.g. Smartphone), high performance computing (e.g. Data Center), autonomous driving, and Internet of things (IoT).
Ready to pave your way to a bright and value-added career? Apply to the program and get to know more about your future opportunities in TSMC:
(Please complete below process)
(1) Send your English CV to email@example.com;
- e-mail Subject: [2019 Internship Application] Role(s) you apply for_your full name. e.g. [2019 Internship Application] Corporate Finance, Accounting_Monica Lin
- Please kindly advise your English & Mandarin ability in application e-mail
- Applicants should be eligible to work in Taiwan (for non-Taiwanese interns who are eligible, we’ll help with work permit application)
(2) Fill out your resume on tsmc website and apply for “2019 Internship Program”: https://reurl.cc/EpbqK