WorldQuant Taiwan (美商世坤研究股份有限公司台灣分公司) is seeking a Recruiting and Operations Intern for our research office in Taipei. The successful candidate(s) will assist in our recruiting, HR operations and administrative tasks.
WorldQuant is a quantitative investment firm founded in 2007 and currently has over 750 employees spread across 23 offices in 14 countries. We develop and deploy systematic financial strategies across a broad range of asset classes and global markets. We seek to produce high-quality predictive signals (alphas) through our proprietary research platform to employ financial strategies focused on exploiting market inefficiencies. Our teams work collaboratively to drive the production of alphas and financial strategies – the foundation of a balanced, global investment platform.
Our goal is to hire the best and the brightest. We value intellectual horsepower first and foremost, and people who demonstrate an outstanding talent. There is no roadmap to future success, so we need people who can help us build it. Our collective intelligence will drive us there.
To learn more about WorldQuant, please visit our website (https://www.worldquant.com/)
【The Role – Recruiting and Operations Intern】
- Support the recruiting team with employer branding activities in Taiwan, including, but not limited to, coordinating on-campus recruiting events, preparing promotional materials, university partnership building etc.
- Assis in recruiting tasks such as collating and maintaining applicant data, promoting job openings, collecting feedback, etc.
- Assist in routine administrative tasks, including office supplies, facility maintenance, company event in coordination with office manager, accommodating visitors, etc.
- Other tasks assigned by director and senior managers
【What You’ll Bring】
- Hold or working toward a Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree(s) from a leading university in Human Resource, Management, Marketing, or English related majors
- Anticipated graduation in 2023
- Able to work at least 3 days per week for at least six months, starting from late June
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task, willing to work in a fast paced organization as a self-starter
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Proven achievement in extracurricular activities on campus is a plus
【What We Offer】
- Culture of continuous learning and development in a leading multinational company
- Competitive and attractive compensation package
- Friendly and collegial working environment
- Regular team building activities and monthly happy hour
- Fruits and snacks in the office
【How To Apply】
- Position is based in our Taiwan research office. Interested and qualified candidates can email their CV and Transcript in ENGLISH to WQTaiwanjobs@worldquant.com