Consumer Insight Intern X 2
from July to Nov (TBC), min. 3 days (or 20 hours) per week.
l Collect market intelligence and analyze customer needs/behavior trend to support business/marketing planning
l Plan and execute customer satisfaction and consumer market size study
l Evaluate market trends and identify the “jobs to be done”, including deeper analytics for industry/competitor/consumer/product
l Insights generation by leveraging multiple resources including primary market research, social media listening, internal and external data, etc.
l Report and present insights study regularly to internal team with quality infographic representation
1. The ones who is always asking “WHY” and tirelessly searching for answers
2. Interests in Research, Marketing, Economics & Statistics
3. Experience with online research, digital platform, and social media monitoring
4. Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
5. Strong data analytical skill
6. Self-motivated and good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skill
l Attended the campus talk, with feedback response.
l Completed the INSIDE LVMH and been Certificated.
Resume Emailing Address：firstname.lastname@example.org