Jardine Restaurant Group (JRG) is one of the leading food and beverage groups in Asia, operating over 940 outlets under the KFC, Pizza Hut and PHD brands in Hong Kong, Macao, Myanmar, Taiwan and Vietnam. Each day, JRG’s more than 25,000 passionate and diverse employees are committed to sharing the simple joys of food with customers. Throughout the years, JRG has gone from strength to strength through the empowerment of people, innovation, collaboration and sustainability. JRG is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group. To learn more, visit www.jrg.com.
JRG invests in talent development and empower our people to reach their full potential. Our Corporate Management Trainee program offers an exciting and unique opportunity to build your career in one of the leading restaurant groups in Asia. We offer a structured and comprehensive 2-year fast-track training program to enable you to fully immerse in the business and develop your talents.
What you’ll do:
- Frontline store training (3 months)
An opportunity to familiarize yourself with the foundations of our business, products and operations to understand the Frontline store process in an Asia leading restaurant group.
- Rotations within the business function of your interest (18 months)
A chance to immerse yourself in the area of your interest, and deepen your knowledge and skills with rotations across teams of your chosen business function, including
- Digital Operation
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource
- Overseas assignment (3 months)
Working in an Asia leading restaurant group, you can not only broaden your business horizon to region, but also engage in multi-brand projects. It will be a precious opportunity to cooperate with regional trainees form different Asia countries and drive initiatives on regional projects.
Who we’re looking for:
- Final year student or recent graduate with a degree in any discipline
- Less than 2 years of full-time work experience
- Clear aspiration to become a future leader
- Passion to work in the F&B industry
- Agile and innovative mindset with good communication skills
- Strong business acumen and analytical ability
- Humble to learn things from all levels, hands-on, Can-do attitude
What we need from you: