This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the global edge-to-cloud company advancing the way people live and work. We help companies connect, protect, analyze, and act on their data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so they can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today’s complex world. Our culture thrives on finding new and better ways to accelerate what’s next. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here. We have the flexibility to manage our work and personal needs. We make bold moves, together, and are a force for good. If you are looking to stretch and grow your career our culture will embrace you. Open up opportunities with HPE.
Master/College/University Graduate hires (within 12 months of graduation per the company's definition) undergoing a specific training and development path within the Taiwan Graduate Program.
- Support to WW Deal Governance Operations team
- Dashboards, analytics & Reporting support
- Support on Reviews, PowerPoint presentations
- Follow up on key initiatives
- Participate in periodic DG Ops activities as requested
- Support tracker and review logistics
- Assist DG Ops team for training to all stakeholders on programs and processes based on WW guidance
- Four-year university students who are working in a non-technical internship role during their study or in summer breaks full time (40 hrs/week) and during school year as part-time (24hrs/ week)
- Working closely with Deal Governance Consultants
- Provide visibility of data quality issues, escalations and actions needed to fix it.
- Support business properly.
- Understand and articulate HPE and Pointnext strategy in terms of DG compliance
- Support DG consultants for monthly closure of approved deals in SFDC
- Support WW DG Ops for ad-hoc task
- Develop understanding of HPE’s internal custom service pursuit processes
- Document Process and tools
◆Education and Experience Required:
High School Degree 2nd Year of University completed --typically a non- technical degree specialization.
Job Level: N/A
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to employer use of arrest and conviction records, including laws requiring employers to consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.