The position provides broad support for the Corporate Ratings team in all credit and related matters: supports senior analysts in the analysis of the credit portfolio, works with senior analysts in preparing committee presentations, and maintains databases. Assembles pertinent financial, technical and other data essential to debt rating activities, and applies acquired research, analytical and reporting skills.
What’s in it for you:
• Learning and training, including criteria and industry knowledge.
• Procedure and timeliness control on analytical works.
• Corporate spreadsheet update, which are 70 credits per quarter.
• Corporate spreadsheet update (Arrow Basic), including necessary communication with issuers or investors. Purpose is to support our rating analysis on the historical financial information update. RA needs to download the financial statements and update those financial numbers based on our criteria. End result is the analyst can utilize the updated financial numbers/ratios to draw some analytical views.
• Basic surveillance work in corporate issuers. Purpose is to reduce analyst’s basic analytic work. RA will prepare some basic information in RAMP per analyst’s requests. End result will be varied per analyst’s request.
• Assist administration works, such as preparing self-auditing reports, request from auditor, management meeting arrangement, mini-board presentation, and rating letters preparation. Purpose is to reduce AM/analysts burden on the trivia admin works. RA will work with AM/analysts to complete the assignments. End result will be varied per jobs assignments.
• Industrial/financial data collection and maintenance. Purpose is to enhance our analytical quality. RA will update the information periodically. End result is that analyst can use the information directly in RAMP. For the longer term, RA is able to prepare RAMP by oneself.
• Other logistic works, such as records management and documents filing. Purpose is to ensure our documentation quality. RA will initiate the documentation review process. End result is RA will submit the file review process at B2E for AM’s review.
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor or master degree with a major in business administration, accounting, or finance;
• Related working experience of about 1 year or more. Freshmen are also welcome.
• Good command at English in both written and oral communication;
• Familiarization with Microsoft Office software (with knowledge on basic Excel functions);
• Patient and detail oriented;
• Effective time management.
Salary Range: TWD35,000~TWD38,000
Taiwan Ratings Corp.
Taiwan Ratings Corp. (TRC), the first credit rating agency in Taiwan, is a leading provider of financial market intelligence in Taiwan and through its association with S&P Global Ratings facilitates the dissemination of first-rate financial news coverage and analysis across the global market. TRC offers an unparalleled range of objective and independent information, critical thinking, opinions, news and data on local companies and markets, as well as their interconnectivity with international companies and markets.
As a subsidiary of internationally renowned credit rating agency S&P Global Ratings, we are proud to play an integral role supporting the world's leading source of credit ratings, indices, investment research, risk evaluation and data to assist global financial planners in accessing the information they require for competent decision making.
S&P Global Ratings
S&P Global Ratings is the world’s leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence.