- 三年輪調計畫(Operations, Procurement and Strategy)：能以不同角度全面性地認識公司的運作模式
- 專屬Advisor, Mentor及Buddy：資深經理人的完整職涯建議以及工作指引
2024 Supply Chain Development Program Campus Hire
Everything in Dell Technologies is ground-breaking, from the designers of our products to the developers of our supply systems. Our Supply Chain team within Materials and Purchasing drives the development, implementation and management of supply chain operations and suppliers in the delivery of strategic programs. It’s all about managing supplier relationships and ensuring the availability of parts and services in the supply chain, while maintaining inventory at acceptable levels. We focus our resources on the continuous improvement of the movement of materials through production processes and establishing key performance metrics and benchmarks relating to supply chain planning and forecasting.
Join us as a member of Supply Chain Development Program (SCDP) on our Supply Chain team in Taipei to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a member of Supply Chain Trainee Program, you will be responsible to adapt to three exciting roles in three years. You will work with 2 Procurement functions and 1 Strategy function to profound your supply chain expertise. This opportunity offers a wide breadth of experiences and an advanced knowledge of Dell’s supply chain. You will have networking opportunities with managers and executives, career development planning, soft skill training, developmental workshops, and a robust feedback/performance review process.
- Have strong supporting system formed by advisors, mentors, and buddy to assist you in career planning
- Experience the well-rounded trainings including both soft skills and functional knowledge, delivered by experienced experts
- Rotate among Procurement and Strategy teams
- Procurement: Global Commodity Management/ Global Suppliers Management/ Cost Analysis/ Clean sheet
- Strategy: Global Operation Strategy/ Sourcing Strategy/ Complexity Management
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or applicable field with graduation between 2023/7/1-2024/6/28 (including military service completion)
- Demonstrated capabilities in leadership, driving results in the right way, problem-solving and analytics, end-to-end thinking, clear and effective communication, dealing with ambiguity and flexibility/adaptability to a dynamic environment
- Relevant internship experience
- Experienced in Microsoft skills
- Fluent English communication
- Excelled data analysis skills
◼️Who we are
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced
tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us.
Application closing date: 31 Oct 2023