- Masters or Ph.D. degree student with expected graduation date in Sep. 2021- 2022.
- Majoring in Business Administration, Finance, Statistics, Industrial Engineering or related field.
- Intern will be assigned to a department that best fit their major and background.
- Our Supervisor & Buddy will be highly involved with Intern's development and growth during the duration of our internship.
- Intern will assist engineering project leaders and team with department initiatives and projects.
- A final review and presentation will occur with senior leadership at the end of the internship.
- Good English proficiency in writing, listening and speaking.
- Strong skillset in problem solving and decision making.
- Global mindset / Innovative / High commitment level.
- Effective communication & presentation skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work on diverse project team. Ability to build new business relationships.