Established in 1967 and headquartered in Taiwan, Uni-President is an international FMCG conglomerate with more than 200 subsidiaries and a portfolio of over 120 premium consumer brands that prosper the daily lives of local consumers. Apart from engaging in manufacturing business, Uni-President, a reputable retailer in Asia, has been operating a number of well-known brands including 7-Eleven, Starbucks, COSMED, Books.com and Uni-President Department Store to provide customers with better products and excellent consumer experiences in the past 50 years.
In the next 50 years, Uni-President aims to continue expanding and integrating businesses to construct an Asian Distribution and Lifestyle Platform
The Business Integration Division
The role of Business Integration Division is to pioneer potential deal opportunities for Uni-President Group through domestic and cross-border merger & acquisition, joint venture, and other investments. The main responsibilities of the team include industry and company analysis, commercial terms negotiation, valuation, deal structuring, and post-transaction management.
Given our Group’s ambition to serve as an Asian Distribution and Lifestyle Platform, we will tap into the widest pool of potential deals and investments to bring in the companies with great potential under our group umbrella.
Come join us and be in the frontline as one of our deal team members. You will have opportunities to get involved in multiple cross-border transactions in Asian regions with particular focus in East and South East Asian markets. Plus, with Uni-President’s strong position in F&B and retailing industry in Asia, you will also be able to assist in expansion of business and collaboration with world-class commercial partners. In our deal team, you will get to feel remarkable achievement while witnessing our Group transformation.
Now we are looking for full-time M&A Analysts, who possess excellent logical, numerical, and analytical skills.
M&A Analysts will need to demonstrate their ability to add value to the investment process.
- Conducting industry and target company research;
- Analyzing target company valuation;
- Participating transaction processes;
- Assisting due diligence processes;
- Supporting the post-transactions management;
- Conducting ad-hoc analytics supports, etc.
【Essential Skills / Qualification】
- Receiving Master degree from Business schools before 2022/07/31 (Extensive coursework in Accounting, Finance, and Economics would be preferred);
- History of outstanding academic and professional achievement.
- Solid Microsoft office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) is a must;
- Fluent in English/Chinese is a must; Fluent in other language of Asian countries is a plus.
- Logical thinking & problem solving oriented;
- Effective communication skills
【Salary】monthly salary NT$44,000+, Year-end bonus, and Performance bonus
【Office Location】Xinyi District, Taipei
1. Anytime for those who already graduated or
2. Students who graduate before 2022/07/31 will be joining upon graduation.
Please submit your CV to UInvestmenttalent@mail.pec.com.tw and if shortlisted, we will reach out to you in due time.