Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? How would you like to join a world-class Finance & Accounting organization of a leading global company? If so, we have the perfect role for you. Finance & Accounting at P&G plays a leadership role in strategy setting, decision-making, business planning and analysis across all aspects of the business. In addition, we lead Company efforts in Tax, Treasury, M&A, Corporate Strategy, Accounting and Internal Controls.
As a Financial Analyst, your work will be meaningful straight out of school. You will work as the finance leader on a team with representatives from various other functions that is responsible for a brand or category. Within these teams, you will find strong collaboration among team members and an environment where everyone's opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared. Our focus is to win as a team with everyone's strong individual contributions. You will play a role in setting strategy, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across all aspects of the business. We focus on development Early in your career, we offer a rotational assignment model where employees change assignments every 2 to 3 years.
Over the course of your career, you will likely work in all areas of the business including:
• Brand/Region/Global business units
• Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis
• Supply Chain Finance
• Sales Finance
• Corporate Shared Services Finance
• Research & Development Finance.
As you progress, you may have the opportunity to work globally – via business travel or to complete a 3 to 4-year assignment somewhere else in the world. If you prefer, you can choose to “specialize” in one of the following sub-functions and become a subject matter expert for the company. Ultimately, we want to help build the career path that is right for you.
WHAT WILL WE OFFER YOU:
• Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
• Recognized state of the art marketing skills – We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities. • Continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
• Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.