Imaging what you could do here.
At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
This role will focus on specific commodity and will play a critical role in the overall success of the Apple fulfilment model. Acting as a key interface between WW Procurement, WW Materials, strategic suppliers and contract manufacturers. APO GSSM is responsible for driving all aspects of strategic and tactical elements of the business operations.
• Act as resident expert in assigned commodity
• Collaborate with WW Procurement to conduct capacity planning, prepare new program ramps, drive necessary and timely action for potential supply issues and provide accurate supply projection
• Ensure product availability on a daily basis, managing forecast to commit, driving excellent supplier flexibility and minimizing potential exposures
• Manage and develop suppliers to maintain lowest cost, predictable availability and industry-leading quality
• Work with Apple cross-functional teams, contractor manufacturers and suppliers to achieve established business goals and objectives
• Manage the development and implementation of procurement strategies and initiatives
We are looking for talent:
• Broad operations/supply chain management experience;
• Outstanding analytical capabilities;
• Strong negotiation skills;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to work cross functionally in a dynamic environment;
• Demonstrate ability to drive and deliver strategic business plans and initiatives;
• Demonstrated cross functional leadership;
• High level of personal and professional integrity;
• Strong work ethic with a high degree of flexibility
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
How to Apply
If interested, please send your application and resume to email@example.com
Email Subject as: Apply for GSSM (Taiwan)