- Sales Product Manager
- 1. Define new product's specification, control the cost and schedule.
2. Research and analyze market conditions, and identify key competitor and market/consumer trends.
3. Coordinate events (CES/ Computex) and provide product training to sales.
4. Integrate and organize product developing related topics with cross-functions.
- 1. Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or master's degree in related field.
2. Proven ability to solve problems creatively and to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
3. Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
4. Salary is evaluated based on academic background and years of related work experience.
- 4/5 (三)前投遞履歷 →4/14(五)前公布入選名單及面試詳細資訊 → 4/21(五)與華碩主管直接在校園進行現場面試